Welcome to S2S! Please press the "Login" button to get started.
Users of this system are governed by the Australian Privacy Act
1988 and the relevant State privacy acts. Please refer to the
of the Australian Information Commissioner website for more
information regarding privacy laws.
All actions in the system are recorded and subject to regular
audits. Users may be called upon to justify their access to
Registered Agencies and Services of S2S
Changes to the Login procedure.
- When you are on the S2S application homepage, you will now see a Login button which will redirect you to another page to login.
- When redirected to this page, the login process is the same, requiring your username/email and password to be entered.
- If you receive a message that your connection is not private please contact your IT Dept to make the address 'https://profiles.infoxchangeapps.net.au' a trusted site
- A measure to protect your account against unauthorised login attempts has been implemented to prevent someone from making repeated attempts to guess your password, and potentially obtaining access to the data within the application if they are successful.
This change has the effect of your user account being locked after five (5) unsuccessful login attempts.
This means that if you enter your password incorrectly five (5) times, your account will be locked.
- You can then either use the Forgotten your password or Reset your password links on the application page with the instructions provided on how to reset your password.